Next Generation EMP Protection With Military Certified Testing. Listed by the Department of Homeland Security.
Use one of these EMP protection devices on your solar or wind generators. Since they operate in different capacities, you will have to find the device that fits your generator.
The EMP Shield attaches to the device that immediately follows the combiner (or PV array). This will be an inverter or charge controller. Find the maximum input voltage for the device and select an EMP Shield that matches the optimal input voltage range into the device. As an example: many off grid systems lead to charge controllers. If there are 2x charge controllers that each have a maximum input voltage of 150V you would need a dual 90-120V EMP Shield. If you have only 1x charge controller that has a maximum input voltage of 150V, you will need the single 90-120V EMP Shield. If you have an inverter as the first device that has a maximum input voltage of 60V you would select the 48V EMP Shield.
If you have any questions or need help deciding which one to use, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to find out more information.
Free shipping within the continental United States only.
We offer a 14 day no questions asked return policy. You pay for shipping. After 14 days, there will be a $50 restocking fee. After 30 days there will be a $100 fee for returned items. If you have any problems contact us here and we will try to make it right!
We use PayPal as a method of payment. Read below to see how you are protected as a buyer.
What is PayPal Buyer Protection and how am I covered?
When buyers pay with PayPal on any website, PayPal Buyer Protection covers them in case there is a problem. If an item doesn’t arrive or is significantly not as described, we will help buyers get a full refund.
To qualify for PayPal Buyer Protection:
- Use PayPal to complete your payment.
- Let the seller know there's a problem with the transaction by opening a dispute in the Resolution Centre within the timeframe noted in the transaction details. If you can't resolve the issue with the seller, escalate the dispute to a claim within 20 days of the date you opened the dispute.
- Keep your PayPal account in good standing.
If your transaction qualifies for PayPal Buyer Protection you are covered for the full purchase price plus the original shipping charges.
Solar/wind Generator Surge protector/EMP Shield
- The Government has released an EMP Executive order & Homeland Security is urging people to get prepared quickly!
- Although the grid may be down, your electrical equipment and home will still be functional if you have EMP Shield.
- EMP Shield will ensure your vehicle operates after an EMP helping you get home, save family members, or even get supplies while others cannot.
- Your home will be 100% protected from lightning saving you thousands of dollars and months of time if you are hit with lightning.
- If you have a solar system or generator, you will have power and functional equipment while others do not!